Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Yuri is My Job
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 22, 2023 7:22 AM

Jul 2017
Summer uniform's the new trend for Liebe Girls' Academy as it celebrates with Sommer.

With the Blume elections over, Sommer is in, and summer uniforms feels like cosplay, more than the usual Winter uniforms. Everyone fits snuggly into the uniforms, except that Mitsuki had a bulge with her boobs, which apart from being sexy, it will no doubt look lewd and offensive to the customers. She can be sexy in the salon, just not outside. Being the new elected Blume has its advantages, though for Sumika, Kanoko is the biggest gift to her as her Blume Schwester. Hime on the other hand, can't help with the customers staring at her boobs, so she takes orders on her behalf, to the compliments of Mitsuki in her natural self. Sumika feels the same as it takes the attention away from the customers, but Mitsuki in her shameless state is better than nothing, and Hime finds herself being complicated about her feelings on whether Mitsuki gets it or not. Even Hime's jealousy that she wants a body like Mitsuki's, it's so alluring.

The Schwestern Tea menu is back on Manager Mai's idea to expand the salon, and with it, the recommendations of various tea tastes with their stories and characters, it's a personalized thing that every one of them must memorize to minimal faults. Of course, for Hime, her façade doesn't make things easy, and she cannot always hide behind everyone's back and be ignorant about the things around her. That, replicated to the customers, and Hime is shameless about wiggling her way out of trouble by also relying on her customers, though Mitsuki saves her on the one time when customers fight over their preferences. Being regretful about her actions, Hime still has the gall to shoot the love arrow towards Mitsuki while work must be progressive and taking a page off of Sumika's love proclamations to Kanoko, she does the same for Mitsuki, in public towards the customers.

Love-hate relationships are the way to describe this show, but what a mess in the "it's so good it's bad" way.
Jun 22, 2023 7:24 AM

Feb 2020
Too sexy Yano. :3

Blushing Yano was so cute.

Decent ending, I guess.

Overall, a good show, but it could have been better. I wanted this to be more yuri tbh. Sumika x Kanono / Hime x Yano would have been perfect in my opinion.

SerafosJun 22, 2023 9:34 AM
Jun 22, 2023 7:25 AM
Sep 2021
The show ended with a good note all the problems that arised within the members of cafe were solved which improved their understanding of one another, the yuri shown was less than what i anticipated maybe due to character development. But it was a decent season.
Jun 22, 2023 7:49 AM

Mar 2021
Nice ending, Yano looked super cute and sexy in the summer uniform this was a really enjoyable series to watch
Jun 22, 2023 7:52 AM
Jan 2018
Good start. Unfortunately, it's really just the beginning of a brilliant manga. Let's hope there will be a second season. Unfortunately, without a second season, the anime is disappointing.
Jun 22, 2023 8:11 AM
Apr 2020
Good finale .
As for the show it would've been better had they balanced the drama & romance parts but drama took center stage more maybe later seasons will focus more on romance.....
Overall a decent 1st season
Jun 22, 2023 8:15 AM

Feb 2020
I know this anime definitely not for many people, but for me this is very enjoyable, will start read the manga soon :)
Jun 22, 2023 8:21 AM
Jan 2023
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

cant believe we wasted 5 episodes on kanako just to get this ending so lame but had some very nice touches
Jun 22, 2023 8:41 AM

Aug 2017
Started poor, got gradually better and saw myself looking forward to the episodes, but then the Kanoko arc came and it was a drag and can't say I'm impressed with her character. Hime also kinda meh. But there's still the manga which I will probably read, hope to see more of Yano and Hime relationship. 
Jun 22, 2023 8:52 AM

Oct 2007
the jumper skirt uniform does look good on the smaller girls.
as always, Mitsuki rescue Hime when she has a tough time with customers.
a relaxing episode to end the season.
Jun 22, 2023 8:53 AM

Apr 2021
I would have wished for a little more progress between Hime and Yano...
And they could've done so much more with this conecpt of blurring lines between fiction and reality, for example trying to decyper real emotional and acted ones. 
Jun 22, 2023 8:55 AM
Dec 2022
It was good and a decent season as well. Loved it actually but I wanted more of the yuri, y'know? Overall, it went well. I loved the finale. Were all the chapters of the manga adapted or is the manga still ongoing beyond this season?
Jun 22, 2023 9:02 AM

May 2019
I think the final episode was probably my favorite but unfortunately that's not saying much since most of this show was just ok. The summer uniforms looked great, in particular Kanoko did look very proper although it made Mitsuki bouncier. Regarding that, when Hime said, "I want your body" I also thought what Mitsuki thought at first lol but she meant it more like she wish she had a similar figure.

Anyways, Hime is cute but I never understood why she has a facade since I think people would like her if she was just honestly nice (but maybe she doesn't' really want to be nice). There really isn't a character that I liked much as even Sumika got a bit annoying when she was trying to stop Kanoko from doing what ended up being nothing. However, this series looks like it gets better based on the final episode but I don't know if a 2nd season will come out.

I thought the art style, character designs, and animation were good but the story-line was pretty average with nothing big happening at the end. I could see a rivalry forming between the 2 sets of sisters if, again, a 2nd season comes out. Overall I give this a 6/10.
Jun 22, 2023 9:10 AM

Jul 2019
I liked this quite a bit. Mostly due to the character designs tbh. The story was interesting enough but I would've preferred if it was a bit more actual interactions (Slice of life moments?) between the characters and not just working in character or drama..

8/10
Jun 22, 2023 9:16 AM
Aug 2022
I enjoyed the show very funny.

Not a huge fan of Yano. I don’t hate her she’s just kind of average for me,

I despise hime. I hate how she lied so much you literally can’t tell when she’s telling the truth. I hate how she always puts on fronts around others instead of being herself.

Sumika and kanoko I really liked. There relationship towards the end of the show was adorable and I could see it progressing further after we’re the manga ended.

Gotta give props to the white haired girl (nene I think her name was) she seemingly was managing the kitchen by herself. At least we never saw anyone else.

Overall a decent watch 7/10
Jun 22, 2023 9:21 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This final episode brings to the forefront one of the greatest mysteries of the show, Mitsuki’s booba lol, and it was centered around summer uniforms which is fitting since we’re about to enter that very anime season. Mitsuki was just too hot to trot, she was cool with it but her coworkers were not, especially Hime, but it made for a really nice moment between the two of them which we haven’t seen in a while since the last arc didn’t feature them heavily, but man I lost it when Hime said “I want your body”, I guess it’s technically not incorrect lol.

And I also really enjoyed the tea bit which also got us some great moments between each sister pair, it’s nice to see the Sumika and Kanoko ship already sailing and Hime and Mitsuki’s last moment was a damn good one. And now it’s time to say goodbye to the cafe and these girls, this was a really fun show. I’m with some other folks in that in the beginning I was a bit iffy, Mai blackmailing Hime into working the job put me off a bit but I was 100% won over with the relationships between the girls and the drama was definitely tasty lol.

And of course I really enjoyed all the girls, a best girl is hard to decide on but I think I’m gonna do the hot take and say Kanoko lol, blue hair usually gets me and I just really enjoyed her arc, and after seeing her moments with Sumika after all that was said and done I can’t deny how great it is. Tho if I had to pick other favorites it would be between Mitsuki and Sumika. Also I want to point out the ED, I really loved it and it’s one of my favorites this season for sure. Passione did a great job with this one, really hope it gets another season!
Jun 22, 2023 9:23 AM

Feb 2019
Well funny enough the final episode was probably my fave of the season for watayuri.

The ayano titty fanservice was a welcome break from the Kanoko melodrama of the past few weeks, and Hime’s unintentional flirting with Yano at the end was cute. I think they’ve clearly set up Sumika and Kanoko as an eventual ship as well, which thank God for because this Kanoko yandere stuff needs to end.

Still a lot of conflict that needs to be resolved there so hopefully we get a second season, otherwise, I’ll check out the manga.

Decent show that had potential to be more.
Marinate1016Jun 22, 2023 9:27 AM
Jun 22, 2023 10:05 AM
Feb 2022
6/10 i dont expect a second season for this, will probably read manga
Jun 22, 2023 10:19 AM

May 2017
I felt really bad for Yano with the uniform change. just because she has a certain body type, she shouldn't have to feel shameful about it. her coworkers essentially body shamed her, and I was so sad. I'm glad that the vest idea came about, but it wasn't the same uniform as the other girls anymore... I think the manager should have thought about each girl's body before designing and ordering the summer uniforms... it seems a bit unfair to leave someone out because they happen to be well-endowed

cute show anyway. I would like to have another season for sure.
Jun 22, 2023 11:11 AM

Jan 2023
It felt really nice to end the series on such a fun and sweet episode :) !
Probably my favorite episode of the season honestly.

Overall, I liked the series.
It wasn't perfect by any means, but it had pretty solid writing and voice acting, with cute and fluid animation, and the characters were adorable for the most part, so I'll end on a 7 for the whole series.
Jun 22, 2023 11:28 AM
Mar 2021
honestly I had high hopes for this anime but it was kinda disappointing. didn't like hime at all
Jun 22, 2023 12:43 PM
Sep 2021
As I expected we got both the last chapter of volume 4 and the first chapter of volume 5. This has been a really solid adaption. Hopefully we'll get a second season as the next arc is where the Hime and Mitsuki stuff really starts.
Jun 22, 2023 12:44 PM

Dec 2013
The show grows on you, I didn't end up disliking them as much as I did at the start of the show, I'm not a fan of drama but I would gladly watch a second season is there is any chance.
Jun 22, 2023 1:30 PM

Jan 2022
Sadly, this is over, OR MAYBE NOT SADLY THIS SHITTY DRAMA IS OVER. Nonetheless, it's pretty to see how good the anime is at episode 12 where everyone is nice towards eachoters and it's just a chill moment of girls working in a cafe, unfortunate that it wasn't like that all along. Overall I remember 2 things from this anime : Crazy bitch who can't communicate and that pretending to do yuri-bait will transform you to be into yuri for real.
I like everything, ok
Jun 22, 2023 1:31 PM

Jan 2022
rikiki109 said:
Sadly, this is over, OR MAYBE NOT SADLY THIS SHITTY DRAMA IS OVER. Nonetheless, it's pretty to see how good the anime is at episode 12 where everyone is nice towards eachoters and it's just a chill moment of girls working in a cafe, unfortunate that it wasn't like that all along. Overall I remember 2 things from this anime : Crazy bitch who can't communicate and that pretending to do yuri-bait will transform you to be into yuri for real.
Oh yeah right I forgot a lot of cool boobs physics this episode, Passionne was there all along waiting for this moment !
I like everything, ok
Jun 22, 2023 3:27 PM

Apr 2017
Zwilicht said:
Good start. Unfortunately, it's really just the beginning of a brilliant manga. Let's hope there will be a second season. Unfortunately, without a second season, the anime is disappointing.

Where should I start from the manga?
Jun 22, 2023 4:12 PM

Sep 2021
So the last episode reconnects with the show's comedic start and offers two short stories of the start of summer at Liebe Academy. The first part, about Yano's boobs, felt much like a Fanservice OVA. Nothing special, but the comedy was decent. The second part was much better, as Hime's personality gets to shine bright once again as she cheats her way through work and gets her kick out of teasing her Onee-sama. Unfortunatly, it also featured way to much of this show's worst part aka Mai.

Onto my thoughts about this show as a whole:

This show had a very interesting plot string. The first two or three and the last episode were essentially comedy and everything in between was drama. However, it had clear intersection and put on a strong performance in both departments. But more so in the drama.

And this is all thanks to the show's four main characters, who are probably the best written characters I've seen this season. So I'll go over each of them individually. This did get pretty long, so TLDR: I love them, they have very deep personalities, especially Hime and Sumika.

• Hime was my favorite of the bunch. She is such an interesting, multi-layered character! It was so wonderful how she percieves herself, how others she her and how she actually is. What she believes is that she has to be the perfect angel. Beloved by everyone, ultimatly marrying a rich husband and achieve that even if she has to become a bad person.
    But in truth, there's so much more! Especially in the backstories it became clear she actually wants to make real friends and puts up her facade because she is so afraid of being alone. So, somewhere between her desire for real friends and the need to share her "guilt" of lying with someone, she made friends with both Mitsuki and Kanoko. And there it becomes clear just what a wonderful person Hime is. I don't want to repeat her every action, but she certainly is a friend everyone wishes to have.

• Next up is Mitsuki. Unfortunatly, she didn't have the chance to shine as much as Hime, since she is a very introverted and silent personality. She mostly shined in how she works with Hime, but I still like her personality and how she grows over the course of her arc, realizing that even someone with many contrary traits like Hime can be a good person. Overall, she got the least amount of spotlight in the show and I think her true potential in the stroy is yet to come.

• Hime's best friend Kanoko is someone I didn't like at first. Being that obssesed, creepy friend that secretly takes pictures of Hime was not for me. However, once she got the main role in the Blume Arc, it became very clear how she is not THAT messed up, but rather overburdend by her past, never being friends with anyone but Hime, having no one who she can't turn to. It was lovely to witness her connect to Sumika and finally let out some of her bottled up feelings! Her personality was also tuned very well with her story, making it really emotional.

• Last but not least is Sumika. It's easy to see how she is the most grown-up among the girls, being very professional with work and probably my favorite for the comedy parts. She also cares greatly about her "Kouhais" and the harmony in the saloon. But later on it is revealed it doesn't come by that easily, as she work very hard to keep up her "personality" for the saloon and is actually somewhat inexperienced with relationships. But just like the others, it was nice to see her realize her past mistakes and dealing with her bad experience on how fragile harmony is. And because of that, she could later be there for Kanoko, evolving into a great friendship.

Finally, I have to mention the one big problem, however, could've easily been fixed. And that is Mai and her blackmailing of Hime. What "only" didn't work as a comedy joke became a very problematic element when the show turned drama. Mai not only illegally forcing Hime into working at the café, but also treating her like trash, was just disgusting to watch. Gladly, this was not very present, as Mai has very little screentime, and if, only to advance the plot, such as by counting Blume votes.
However, I just don't understand why it wasn't wrote as Hime actually injuring Mai. Hime is clumsy, insecure and wants to be liked by everyone. So it would've been completly natural to have her accidentally break Mai's arm and even offer to replace her at the café for the time recovering. In a show with brilliant drama writing, this really stands out as a sore thumb.

Overall, this was a very enjoyable watch! It's either my highest 8 or my lowest 9, I still need a night to decide on a final score. I dearly hope it will get a second season, for how much more potential these characters have. And I will certainly read the manga in advance.
Jun 22, 2023 4:47 PM
Aug 2021
Zwilicht said:

indeed. it's not all the animes fault...the manga "prologue" is a bit long, so adapting it was hard...but this is the result: a half baked not really Yuri, all the good drama omitted anime.
this is one of those rare occasions where the producers should have taken the right decision of editing and adapting the story in a different order or trim the prologue. by completely avoiding getting into the Yano-Hime relationship and drama, this anime serves neither as good entertainment nor as a good hookup for the manga.

for anybody whom may care: the manga is really good and not a comedy as presented here but with a more serious tone, and it is really good with a bit overboard drama, but specially one of the best confession arcs in Yuri in recent years.
Jun 22, 2023 4:48 PM
Jan 2018
I NEED 2ND SEASON THIS IS SO GOOD AND CUTE
Jun 22, 2023 6:01 PM

Sep 2018
Finally this garbage is over, it fell off a cliff rather quickly around the middle of the season. No amount of yuri shills are going to make me watch a 2nd season or start the manga lol. 3/10. Actually, that might be too harsh, I did enjoy some episodes and parts of others, we'll go 4/10.

The focus on her bust this episode, just may been the best thing to happen in this series lmao, it wasn't pure fanservice, instead they actually made it feel rather humorous and tasteful, something that hardly ever happens when the focus is on a pair of tits.

Edit: If only this whole series was like this final episode, funny and with no shitty melodrama. I do like the main ship as well. Oof, now I'm getting second thoughts about watching a potential 2nd season.
GakutoDeathGlareJun 22, 2023 7:35 PM
Jun 22, 2023 6:58 PM

Aug 2008
It was a good ending to an ok-anime. I really wanna read the manga cause there are 12(?) volumes out lol
Jun 22, 2023 7:41 PM

Nov 2018
I think Nene might have been the only likeable character... probably because she wasn't on screen enough to get ruined. Bad show, big disappointment.
Jun 22, 2023 8:15 PM

Mar 2015
Zwilicht said:

Exactly what I was thinking. The manga gets really interesting going forward, and the anime ends at a good stopping point, so a second season is set up nicely. Just gotta hope it happens.
My lists are way out of date...
Jun 22, 2023 9:12 PM

Mar 2008
I love some of the sounds Hime made lol Both her and Yano's reactions were fun to watch.

Noo, free Yano's titties. May they sway freely

I like how this show had my feelings about the characters go all over the place going from me hating just about everyone to actually liking everyone except Mei who I have been given no reason to like that manipulative profiteer.

I really hope there is a second season coming. I actually liked all the melodrama and everything. As a comedy it's not very funny though just funny here and there but thats okay because i came into it with no expectations. If a second season doesnt come I may drop my score a bit later since this doesnt have enough settled. If one does come I hope it gets even spicier.
Jun 22, 2023 10:58 PM
Sep 2014
Do anyone know the song in ep 9, when Hime and Kanoko on the rooftop, I couldn't find it anywhere, even in the original Soundtrack
Jun 23, 2023 1:09 AM
Jan 2021
hope we get a season 2 with episodes like this one. overall an entertaining anime 7/10 for me
Jun 23, 2023 6:35 AM

Aug 2022
I'm so blushing. The ending's what i expected 😭
RafaBryanJun 23, 2023 6:44 AM
Jun 23, 2023 7:10 AM
Sep 2014
The anime rightly aligns with the gently relaxing part between the 2 arcs to end, from here on, there's only breathing drama. But does anyone like Kanoko's look in the salon more than in real life like me, it's quite strange that the other friends in the salon look similar in real life, but Kanoko's looks like two completely different people.
Jun 23, 2023 7:56 AM

Feb 2021
That is a great finale. Almost every problem each member has has been solved. Well, Yano is still too stingy with Hime, but that's the way of the show of telling the viewers that all is well. 

I'm gonna be honest, I dislike the Kanoko arc and the fact that it took 5 or 6 episodes is what made my enjoyment go down. But in retrospect, I like the show as a whole. The characters are fun and unique, they are charming in their own way (except Kanoko she has nothing). Perhaps what disappoints me the most is Sumika's character. She started off strong, but during the Kanoko arc, ironically her character development turns for the worse compared to the rest of the members. 

I don't know how the anime is compared to the manga, but as an anime only fan, I can say with confident that this is a good yuri show and does not disappoint. Hopefully this gets a second season because truly I feel this anime has something unique to it. The yuri genre isn't exactly known for its sequels (except some classics), but a man can dream. 

All in all a solid 8/10 from me.

Say it to my face, then!
Yuu_KanzakiJun 23, 2023 8:02 AM
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Jun 23, 2023 2:11 PM

Jul 2020
one of the most disappointing shows I've ever watched. expected so much more
basically nothing happened over the 12 episodes
InexplicableJun 23, 2023 2:23 PM
Jun 23, 2023 6:08 PM

Apr 2017
Inexplicable said:
one of the most disappointing shows I've ever watched. expected so much more
basically nothing happened over the 12 episodes

It had potential and it got so wasted. I hate how we get suspenseful episodes with a half-assed resolution then the final episode is as if nothing happened.
Would’ve been great with more yuri scenes and real relationship development.
Jun 23, 2023 8:58 PM

Jan 2011
this was a show that got good by the time it was over the soap opera drama was not to level of birdie but it was entertaining to some degree even if the pay off was never really that great and we had to suffer through kanako's arc which still never made her character likeable 

i'm just happy they gave some screen time to the cute regular she was my favorite since for some reason nothing but hot salarymen and woman came to this cafe 

i do hope we get another season because it sounds like this is where it actually picks up because man we had to suffer even with the amount of yuri baiting they gave us 

flat 7/10
Jun 24, 2023 7:48 AM

May 2015
Yeah I didnt think anyone would end up together by the end. 

I'm annoyed that half the series focused on a sub couple. Hate when romance series do that. I'm really enjoying the main couple then the plot gets diverted away from them for ages until we reach the end where they give us a little tease of the main couple again. It sucks cause essentially Hime and Yano's journey went from, antagonistic to each other, they made it, end. (By episode 6). Nothing really happened after episode 6 for these two. Kanoko really shouldnt have gotten that much of a focus. It took too much away from the main couple.

Hime was a really entertaining character. I loved her personality and her Himedere trope. (Which is ironic cause of her name). The reactions she's made throughout the series have been golden. Yano is pretty nice as well. 

Overall this was a alright series. I'm not a fan of drama so when I first started it was meh cause Yano's hostility didnt make sense but this series definitely benefited from me knowing what was to come later in the series (I re-watched episodes 1-7 before continuing to finish the series). Sadly cause of half the series focusing on Kanoko and Sumika I think this has a very low re-watchability. If I were to rewatch this I would probably just go 1-6 then skip to episode 12 cause not much changes with the main couple past that point. Which is a shame cause this is one of the higher quality yuri shows we've gotten. I'll probably give the manga a shot after its got a bunch of updates. (I've had volume 1 for a long while now just sitting there) 

Edit: I've caught up to the manga and the focus issue gets worse. Kanoko is focused on soooooo much. She basically makes up 60% of the drama in the series. 
DarknessRealityJun 24, 2023 3:23 PM
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 24, 2023 8:24 AM
Oct 2014
Def needs a 2nd season, kanako is still in an unhealthy mindset , Hime and Ayanokoji never officially got to gather either I Definitely thing a 2nd season would be good
Jun 24, 2023 1:25 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Eheh Yano's boobs were too much to handle for Hime, but that's kind of the neutral ending I expect, It's better than if they tried to conclude some of the characters relationship, but anyway I liked it the way it was, cute lesbian anime with some originality in the plot with the café roleplay and slight drama without going too far.
Jun 24, 2023 5:18 PM

Jul 2016
Twelve episodes for them to realize Yano has tits the size of my head. Loli manager should have already known about this issue given the original uniform's design was apparently her idea but no. She went for the most inopportune design for her despite knowing her sizes because author lives for the constant misunderstandings between Yano and Hime.

Utterly awful. I didn't find anything redeemable about this show at all. All the characters were insufferable from beginning to end and the drama was horribly executed with most of the conflicts being based on dumb misunderstandings. Not to mention there is also the fact of Kanoko's arc being unnecessarily long and the nonsense of having its conclusion portraying her toxic obsession for Hime as something good and worth rooting for.

1/10 - Second yuri of the year. Second disappointment of the year.
Jun 24, 2023 7:27 PM

Jan 2021
Yano being tsun is much better than being the unapologetic asshole that she was at the start.

Hime is as dense as ever.

Sumika continues to be a star in the cafe.

and Kanoko's problems seem to be somewhat resolved for now. Hopefully Sumika can break down the walls she's built up so that Yano x Hime can thrive, though Hime needs to not be dense for it to have any progression.

Jun 25, 2023 10:14 AM
Jul 2017
what the hell was that
Jun 25, 2023 10:49 AM
Mar 2018
This episode feels so out of place with the other episodes. Like it was supposed to take place before all the drama episodes happened. Not the best way to end this surprisingly good season.
Jun 25, 2023 5:45 PM
Aug 2022
I'm biased as **** so this gets a 10/10 , and honestly I liked it , it's really my home field really , made me smile , made me gasp even , but unfortunately, like every yuri anime ever it gets a penguin ending at this point unfortunately and probably no Season 2, but at this point, it's just a curse
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! Episode 8 Discussion

Marinate1016 - May 25, 2023

42 by degenerate-2002 »»
Apr 6, 4:42 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! Episode 7 Discussion

Serafos - May 18, 2023

33 by arachnidy »»
Mar 31, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! Episode 6 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 12, 2023

28 by arachnidy »»
Mar 31, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! Episode 5 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 4, 2023

30 by arachnidy »»
Mar 31, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! Episode 9 Discussion

Mcsuper - Jun 1, 2023

45 by nskybytskyi »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.