Golden Gate bridge & cliffs?

Last edited:
So, did your unit board the bridge after it was built? Or was it there on that tile before the bridge was completed?

Yes, the cliffs in on side of the gate, prevented him to use that exit. But he cound enteron the other side.

for me goldengate bridge does not work on cliffs . you can put it there but units will go to water to cross and not use the bridge

That's horrible design by Firaxis, unbelievably bad. Let's hope they'll get it fixed soon.

That's horrible design by Firaxis, unbelievably bad. Let's hope they'll get it fixed soon.

It is not a design error. It is just a bug. You should not be able to build the the bridge ending on a cliff. They simply forgot to put that check in place.

Constrictive critizism is nice and good. But this kind of overreaction is not ok. Keep the perspective and civility.

It is not a design error. It is just a bug. You should not be able to build the the bridge ending on a cliff. They simply forgot to put that check in place.

Constrictive critizism is nice and good. But this kind of overreaction is not ok. Keep the perspective and civility.
I don't mean to be uncivil. It's just that a find an error or a bug like this one to be extremely annoying when playing the game. I've purchased a product, but it doesn't perform the way it is expected and was advertised to perform. It's faulty. Shouldn't I be upset about that?

They have QA people who are supposedly playing the game and looking for problems. How can they miss something like this and not fix it right away?

I don't mean to be uncivil. It's just that a find an error or a bug like this one to be extremely annoying when playing the game. I've purchased a product, but it doesn't perform the way it is expected and was advertised to perform. It's faulty. Shouldn't I be upset about that?

They have QA people who are supposedly playing the game and looking for problems. How can they miss something like this and not fix it right away?

I mean, you have the right to complain, to report the bug and to be unsatisfied with it. Of course you do.

However is very unfair, and helps little, to take any flaw out of proportion. As if every minor thing deserverves outrage.

There is such a thing as a measured critizism. This is a very small thing, very easy to overlook with very little impact in the game And hopephully will be fixxed soon by Firaxxis. As they have been very responsive addressing bug reports.

In other words, this is probably a non-issue. Furthermore is not reasonable to expect that bugs like this will not be present in the game. It is reasonable to expect bugs to be fixxed, and so far support from Firaxxis has been much better than the average game company regarding these issues.

I think is a sign of these times to use critizism out of context, and im a bit tired of internet oversensitivization and feeling overoffended.

There are issues that desserve harsh critizism in Civ 6, includding some major bugs. This is not one of them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom